Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 508.535 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,356,174 (руб 93,123) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (19 minutes ago)