Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41557.771 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,356,090 (€2,920) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)