Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10816.984 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,935,545 (R$ 9,239) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (32 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)