Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 11494.501 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,514,104 (R$ 8,223) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)