Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10215.573 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,079,481 (R$ 7,545) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)