Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11498.700 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,792,568 (R$ 8,679) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)