Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 916.649 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 53% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,709,265 (₨164,961) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)