Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.534 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,435,708 (₨112,936) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)