Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 590.288 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,604,473 (₨129,775) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)