Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.853 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,232,278 (29,059₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (41 minutes ago)