Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1432.535 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,029,222 (27,245₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)