Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.386 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 105% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 130,656,121 (CH$2,359,019) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)