Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 48% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 20,507,688 (€598) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)