Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36295.137 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 42% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,785,189 (€1,041) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $87 (about 1 hour ago)