Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35397.911 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 44% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,045,551 (€934) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)