Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 41836.682 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 33% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,446,136 (€1,062) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (20 minutes ago)