Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38817.332 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 38% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,486,979 (€1,095) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)