Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.883 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,748,730 (COL$6,267,890) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)