Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.760 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,465,821 (COL$5,651,773) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (40 minutes ago)