Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.146 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,239,903 (COL$4,507,489) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)