Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 44902.490 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 97% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,418,471 (€2,749) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (37 minutes ago)