Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,062,445 (€1,165) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (21 minutes ago)