Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41557.771 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,156,378 (€2,169) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)