Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 49519.836 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,951,932 (€2,321) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)