Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34802.983 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,753,424 (€1,315) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)