Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.113 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,353,928 (₨65,347) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)