Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 474.268 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,931,627 (₨67,328) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)