Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.441 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,556,498 (₨87,568) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)