Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 IRR / LAK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,815,729 (26,864,713 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)