Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.955 IRR / LAK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,503,651 (15,804,412 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)