Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.068 IRR / LAK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 74% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,563,775 (25,170,261 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)