Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 44759.532 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 124% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 155,539,839 (€3,475) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)