Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2383.475 IRR / SCR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 80% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,662,077 (36,779 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)