Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2411.403 IRR / SCR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,733,358 (37,212 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)