Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,376,840 (€2,777) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)