Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34206.992 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,229,414 (€2,725) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (41 minutes ago)