Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35249.907 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,036,976 (€1,817) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)