Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.126 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,277,282 (320,336 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)