Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.163 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,720,735 (404,026 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (34 minutes ago)