Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 36469.241 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,031,753 (€1,454) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)