Cost of living comparison between Vereeniging, South Africa and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2276.479 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,569,772 (R 23,532) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)