Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1863.366 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,923,759 (Mex$ 35,916) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)