Cost of living in Venlo, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 38746.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venlo (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,554,702 (€2,828) in Venlo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)