Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,167,238 (€2,887) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)