Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 20433.380 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,600,692 (3,455 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (44 minutes ago)