Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17636.809 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,544,114 (2,469 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)