Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 572.620 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,821,162 (81,767 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)