Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 40432.439 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,062,106 (€2,846) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)