Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 51332.318 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,530,771 (€1,783) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)