Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.943 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,618,444 (222,561 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (28 minutes ago)