Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3636.482 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,174,669 (19,297 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (40 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)