Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3684.041 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,084,257 (19,295 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)