Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4806.051 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 131% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 146,746,280 (30,534 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (14 minutes ago)