Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3705.151 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,240,192 (19,497 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)