Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20620.132 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,220,971 (3,211 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)