Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 579.147 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,935,270 (₨129,389) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)