Cost of living comparison between Varanasi, India and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.329 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,524,887 (₨87,729) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (29 minutes ago)