Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32418.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,844,827 ($2,833) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (41 minutes ago)