Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,172 prices entered by 586 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 29470.933 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 126% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,932,291 (C$5,427) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)