Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,474 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 24091.054 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,001,759 (C$3,694) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)