Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,474 prices entered by 475 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26262.892 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 95% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 144,256,969 (C$5,493) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (about 1 hour ago)