Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,524 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24670.483 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,418,567 (C$5,408) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (19 minutes ago)