Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,799 prices entered by 517 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 27547.699 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 140,182,557 (C$5,089) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)