Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.857 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,666,149 (CH$1,630,588) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)