Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 33963.516 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,050,028 (€2,063) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)