Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,023,020 (€2,442) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)