Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 49519.836 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 135,288,548 (€2,732) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)