Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 279.748 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,713,752 (192,008 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (19 minutes ago)