Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,999,595 (Bs 107,125,946) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)