Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3558.797 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 198% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 194,473,027 (Bs 54,646) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)