Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3301.519 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 179% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 192,575,250 (Bs 58,329) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)