Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3257.542 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 182% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 200,830,661 (Bs 61,651) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)