Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Valencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3251.825 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 182% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 165,144,923 (Bs 50,785) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 3 hours ago)