Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 38751.289 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,900,501 (€2,475) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)