Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.158 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,492,361 (CH$925,429) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (38 minutes ago)