Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34854.936 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 200% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 203,208,782 (CHF 5,830) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)