Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1205.318 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 22,805,107 (18,920₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)