Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.085 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,443,317 (¥295,952) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)