Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.426 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,233,341 (¥248,679) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (27 minutes ago)