Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33570.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,397,974 ($2,693) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)