Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32390.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 46% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,447,107 ($2,638) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (40 minutes ago)