Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1565.512 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,757,527 (42,643 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)