Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.333 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,061,912 (40,227 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)