Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2079.485 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,862,053 (ARS $38,405) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)