Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2035.726 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,827,650 (ARS $43,143) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)