Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5315.216 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,471,847 (元18,715) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)