Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1724.653 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,176,952 (Mex$ 24,455) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)