Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 659.319 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,438,622 (Php64,367) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (37 minutes ago)